Soccer is an awesome sport to play, but how can you begin the game without the soccer ball itself? It's the most important part of the game!
But with the many soccer balls available for you to purchase, which one is the best? It will require a lot of testing and research. With that being said, you might not have the time or energy to do that.
To help you out, I did the research myself. Not only will I show you what you need to know about soccer balls, but the five best soccer balls of all time based on customer reviews!
|Product Name||Image||Available Sizes||Editor's Rating||Price|
|Adidas 2016 MLS Official Match Ball||5||4.9 out of 5||View Current Price on Amazon!|
|Baden 1301304 Perfection Elite||5||4.7 out of 5||View Current Price on Amazon!|
|Wilson Traditional Soccer Ball||3, 4 and 5||4.5 out of 5||View Current Price on Amazon!|
|Bend-It Official Match Ball||5||4.5 out of 5||View Current Price on Amazon!|
|Select Numero 10||4 and 5||4.4 out of 5||View Current Price on Amazon!|
If you're one who loves playing soccer, then one of the things you should invest in would be the cool soccer balls and soccer cleats to protect your feet from injury. Playing with good soccer balls will have you play a quality game with your family and friends. Plus, you are assured that you have a soccer ball that will last for many intense games for years to come!
There are a number of brands and types of cool soccer balls you can find. But what is the one you need and want? In this article, we tabulate our soccer ball reviews to help you choose the best for yourself!
Top Five Best Soccer Ball Reviews
1. Adidas 2016 MLS Official Match Ball
Adidas isn't only known for their running shoes and outfits, but for their soccer balls as well. With this official match soccer ball, you won't only look professional, but have the feel as if you were playing in the big league!
It uses the best Adidas technology to provide the performance you want while playing the game.
- It has machine-stitched construction and internal nylon wound carcass to stay strong and durable for many soccer matches.
- It comes with a classic Adidas design with the three MLS pillars of club, country and community. It's the official match balls used by professional players.
- It gives ultimate performance no matter how long you use it for.
- It would deflate a bit quicker as compared to using other topnotch balls, but that is only after a few weeks of game-play.
2. Baden 1301304 Perfection Elite Soccer Ball
Baden offers a quality soccer ball made out of the best materials to offer ultimate performance whether when training or during official matches.
With its classic design and premier hand sewn materials, you will enjoy playing on the field with Baden! It also comes with a three year warranty so you are assured a soccer ball with great performance and strength for years.
- It offers top of the line performance with microfiber game Cross Panel Lamination Stealth Soft-Valve System. It's FIFA and NFHS approved, so it's one used for the big leagues!
- It offers a lot of bounce, perfect for kicking around. We recommend it for outdoor use.
- With its features and strength, it comes at a surprisingly affordable price.
- You will need to inflate it every few weeks as it loses air.
- The ball may seem smaller as compared to official soccer balls.
3. Wilson Traditional Soccer Ball
If you are looking for something affordable and will have you playing a great match with friends or family, then Wilson has what you need. They are known for their quality sports products.
Though they are not for the big league or professional games, they offer a lot of power and strength when training or playing a fun match with friends.
- It comes at a very affordable price. We recommend it for practice or leisure plays.
- Comes in the classic soccer ball design that makes it both simple and attractive.
- Made out of synthetic leather for a soft touch and better durability. It also has the rubber bladder for air and shape retention.
- It's slick and slippery because of the synthetic leather. It may take a few kicks to get used to it, or for it to become less slippery.
4. Bend-It Soccer, Official Match Balls OMB
Bend-It's soccer ball comes in a size five, perfect for professionals to use when training or for an official game. It's an official match ball that comes with one-of-a-kind features that will make you feel as if you were playing with the big league!
It has a kick-specific design with soft cushioning and strength. With Bend-It technology, you are assured one of the best without doubt.
- It meets the FIFA quality pro standard with thermal wielded construction. It also has water-resistant textured latex material for better ball control and grip.
- The ball is designed to last for years of intense games with its 100% polyurethane material.
- With VPM technology, it has the precise foot placement for control of the ball.
- This is more like a personal preference rather than a con, but I am not a huge fan of the color. Also the surface of the ball feels a bit hard while kicking.
5. Select Numero 10 Soccer Ball
If you're looking for a Wilson-like ball at an affordable price, then Select's soccer ball is a great choice. While it's more affordable than other professional soccer balls, it offers the performance and design to wow players, whether you're training or playing a match.
Take note that the ball needs to be topped off with air every few days of intensive game plays.
- It is NCAA and NFHS approved, made out of FPUS 1500 leather for strength and durability.
- There is a two year warranty when bought brand new, so you have a ball that will last for years.
- The cover is polyurethane with a zero-wing bladder for optimal bounce and performance.
- It loses air faster than usual soccer balls, so you will need to pump it often.
Things You Need to Look for While Purchasing a Soccer Ball:
Purchasing a good soccer ball requires a bit of research from your end. The best ball is out there for you! If you're a beginner and don't know how to choose one, here are some factors to consider:
Material and Design
Choose a soccer ball with a nice design that suits your taste, as well as one that comes in a proper size. Size will depend on the strength of your feet and age group of the team playing.
Strength and Durability
This is important so you have a long-lasting soccer ball that won't fail on you anytime soon. Look for one that can take kicks without easy deflation, and one that is at a right weight for your team to kick with ease but with enough weight to go the distance.
With the best soccer balls, you'll be able to play without the worry of it getting worn out and damaged anytime soon. They will be strong, durable, and get you that awesome game with your loved ones.
Hopefully, this article on the soccer balls will have helped you know what you should purchase. You can get any of these soccer balls from reputable online portals like Amazon, or you can opt to buy one from your local athletic store.
So what are you waiting for? Invest in a soccer ball today and let the games begin!
Did you enjoy the article or have anything to say about these soccer ball reviews? Then comment down below! We would love to hear what you have to say. Also, be sure to check out our best picks for volleyball shoes if the sport interests you.